Me and Mine.


Your own sexuality is just as exciting as the person you are fucking. I need to address this because the act of sex is one of the most beautiful things on this planet. And not just simply because it makes you feel incredible, but because being naked with another soul is beautiful. My man has always told me he likes the way I look the most right after I get out of the shower. And that is one of the greatest compliments he could ever pay me. Why?  Because he appreciates me at my most raw, stripped, natural state. And that is why I said having sex is beautiful. Finding that other person you can stand in front of stripped of everything, completely naked and feel comfortable with is the greatest, most liberating feeling on this planet. And when you find the person who you appreciate in that same way, you know you are in the right place.